Journal of Pure & Applied Sciences
There Is No Preview Available For This Item
This item does not appear to have any files that can be experienced on Archive.org.
Please download files in this item to interact with them on your computer.
Show all files
Share or Embed This Item
Journal of Pure & Applied Sciences
- Publication date
- Sebha University
- Arabic and English
Sebha University Journal
Excellence in publishing scientific production, according to methodological standards and ethics of academic research. And contribute to the enrichment of all areas of science and specialized knowledge; accurately, honestly, and objective. And advance the level of scientific research in cooperation with the corresponding specialized scientific bodies and institutions, wherever they are. And keeping pace with scientific development and its techniques, to contribute to the development of the local community, and meet its knowledge needs. And increase scientific production, and publish theoretical research and applied studies, in order to achieve leadership at the national level. And provide opportunities for creativity and distinction for faculty and academics, by raising their academic degrees and professional competence. And work to make the scientific journal in the university a center of knowledge radiation at the local, national and international levels.
Journal of pure & Applied sciences (JOPAS) is apart of sebha university journals and published by Sebha University. JOPAS is an open access, peer-reviewed journal. JOPAS is committed to publish the latest research updates from scientists, researchers and students worldwide through one of the world’s best Open Journal Platforms. It publishes review article, regular article and short communication in all fields of pure and applied sciences. The different fields include but not limited to biological, natural and pure sciences. All articles will be peer reviewed with at least two blinded reviewer. Accepted manuscripts are published online as soon as the author approved the final proof. There are two volumes per year with unlimited numbers of articles. Accepted articles will be added to the current volume without any delay. Publishing with JOPAS is absolutely free in other words there will not be any handling, processing charges
Sabha University Journal for Research and Applied Sciences is a scientific, refereed journal published by the University of Sabha, and it is concerned with publishing research and studies in the field of research and applied sciences, as well as publishing news and deliberations of conferences and scientific seminars organized by the University of Sabha. And the date of the first issue in 1994.
Spreading distinguished scientific knowledge for the purpose of regional and global spread in the field of scientific publishing, which is characterized by originality and novelty while adhering to the scientific methodology and ethics of scientific research
Researchers have the opportunity to publish research and innovative reference studies
Research submitted for publication in the Sabha University Journal is subject to scientific and objective arbitration by two residents with a minimum of the same exact specialization in order to ensure the quality of the article. Residents are not informed of the name of the researcher and vice versa. With that. After receiving the notes, the researcher is informed of the resident's notes and asked to adhere to them and return them for publication after the amendment.
Article Processing Charges (APC)
Our goal in Sebha University Journal is to ensure that the articles are published according to appropriate quality controls, as quickly as possible, and are widely disseminated for science and knowledge. The magazine publishes the open access publishing system, which does not include any article publishing fees (APC), and your article will be available immediately and free of charge when it is published in the journals of Sebha University, and forever. All services from article processing and evaluation costs, to professional production of articles in various electronic and other formats, in addition to and other services. There are no fees for rejected articles, no submission fees, or fees based on article length, numbers, or supplementary data. All conferences supervised by Sabha University or supervised by the journal are published for free.
Sebha University Journal respects intellectual property and aims to protect the original work of authors applying for publication. In general, the laws of the magazine are inconsistent with scientific articles that contain stolen materials and are not bound by the standards of quality, research and innovation. Applicants for publication to the journal must adhere to ethical standards and refrain from plagiarism in any way. In the event that any plagiarism or scientific theft of an article submitted for publication is found, the journal will contact the author to provide their interpretation within two weeks of its date, after which it will be referred to the relevant committees formed for this purpose to take strict measures. about that. In general, the journal’s license allows the citation of the content published on its website and the download of all files.
Authors who submitted an article to Journal of Pure and Applied Sciences must ensure that they have written original works and the manuscript has not been published elsewhere. Also, other authors, contributors, or sources should be appropriately credited and referenced on their contributions. Authors are responsible for their submitting articles as originality of their articles which are not been copied or plagiarized in whole or in part from other works. Authors who submitted an article must note any financial or other conflict of interest in their manuscript and must agree to the license agreement. Articles must be submitted by online submission procedure using our system only.
Editors at JOPAS must ensure a peer-review of the submitted articles and all the information of submitted manuscripts must be checked and kept as confidential before publishing. Editors must prevent any potential conflict of interests between the author and reviewers.
Reviewers who will evaluate the submitted manuscripts and must keep all the information related to submitted manuscripts as confidential. All the manuscripts must be evaluated objectively and clearly opinions of reviewers with any information found.
Guidelines and Policies
Among the general conditions for writing in the Journal of Applied and Research Sciences:
1. Refer to the margins and references in the text with numbers provided that they are listed in full in the list of references at the end of the research.
2. Adherence to mention academic sources and references.
3. Mention the name of the author or authors, the title of the book, the place of publication, the publishing house, the date of publication, and the page or page number.
4. For magazines, mention the name of the book, the title of the article or research, the name of the magazine, number and date of issue, and the number of the page or pages.
5. With regard to scientific theses, mention the name of the author, its title, the name of the university, the year and the page number.
6. Adherence to the reference fixation of the topics fulfilled from the international information network (the Internet), so that the writer's name, the title of the subject, the name of the university or research center or organization and the name of the site and the date of access are written.
7. Article size does not exceed (25) pages printed on (A4) paper, Simplified Arabic font for papers written in Arabic, and Bookman old style for paper written in English, including references and appendices.
8. The course includes a summary of no more than 250 words, and it is required to write it in Arabic and English.
The correction procedure of submitted articles is depended on the publication stage based on reviewer notes.
The articles will not be published until all the corrections made.
Authors who submitted an article to JOPAS are encouraged to any report errors in their published articles. The only significantly errors on the published article is considered.
Articles that submitted for possible publication on JOPAS can be withdrawn either by the authors or the publisher.
The article is not withdrawn until authors have received a letter notification from chief editor.
Types of articles
The different types of articles can be submitted and published by JOPAS are one of the following types; Original Research, Review Articles, Short reports or Letters, Case Studies, Methodologies.
1. Original Research:
The most common types of manuscript submitted to JOPAS to publish as full reports of data from research. It is called an Original Article, Research Article, Research, or just Article. It should include full Introduction, Methods, Results, and Discussion sections.
2. Short reports or Letters:
The communicate brief reports of data from original research can be submitted as short letter, which can be interesting to many researchers.
3. Review Articles:
The review Article is usually provide a comprehensive summary of research on a certain time and topic with cite approximately 100 primary research articles.
4. Case Studies:
The article submitted to JOPAS report specific instances of interesting phenomena.
5. Methodologies or Methods
The Methodologies or Methods articles are present a new experimental method, test or procedure athe can be completely new, or a better version of an existing method.
The Sebha University Journals’ editorial policies are the following:
Conflicts of interest
Plagiarism and Retraction
Human and Animal rights
Indexing & Abstract
Frequently Asked Questions
Each author is expected to have made substantial contributions on the research in order to add his/her name on the paper. Each author has to agree personally accountable for the author's own contributions to research. Sebha University Journals do not require from authors to sign the letter of submission and they take an account all the listed authors have agreed all of the contents present on the paper and they are responsible for agreement and the policy of the journal. Our Journals use the licensed under CC BY 4.0
the corresponding author is the point for queries about the published paper.
the responsibility on the paper for all authors
Authors of published material have a responsibility to inform the journal immediately if they become aware of any aspects that require correction.
There is no possibility for any changes to the author list or add a new one without submitted an approved letter by every author to the editor with the deletion or addition of authors.
The affiliation for each author should be on paper the institution and there is no way to change it after published
Ethics of scientific publications: a system of rules in relations between authors, reviewers, editors, publishers, and readers in certain scientific publications.
Editor in Chief: responsible for deciding on the research submitted to the editorial should be published or not.
Author: a person or group of persons who participate in the same publication of the scientific research.
Reviewer: an expert who acts on behalf of Sebha University Journal to determine their possible publication of the submitted paper.
Editorial: a person who editor, editorial board, technical editors.
Publisher: Sebha University
- 2021-05-03 12:04:31
- opyright Notice and Agreement Authors who submitted an articles to JOPAS retain all their rights to the published works, as the following rights: 1. Copyright and other proprietary rights relating to their articles, like patent rights. 2. The right to use the substance of their articles in own future works, including lectures and books. 3. The right to reproduce their articles for own purposes. 4. The right to self-archive their articles. 5. The right to enter into separate, or any futhur additional contractual arrangements, with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in our journal. When presented with an invitation to review a manuscript: 1- Let the editor know if your expertise and/or fields of interest cover the topic of the manuscript. 2- Decline an invitation to review if there is a conflict of interest with one of the authors. Conflicts of interest may include relationships with academic advisors and/ or advisees, anyone at your current institution, members of your family, or people with whom you have collaborated during the last five years. 3- When declining a review, feel free to provide the contact information of a person who would be qualified to review the manuscript. 4- Upon accepting an invitation you will be provided four weeks to complete your review. When writing your review: 1. Keep in mind that reviewers serve as mentors to authors, helping to revise an article until each is suitable for publication.Both complimentary and critical comments are vital to the process. The goal is to help authors to identify the strengths of their manuscripts as well as the weaknesses. 2. Start out by summarizing the article in your own words. Is this topic relevant to a student audience? Why or why not? 3. Provide your overall reaction as well as a list of specific comments. What aspects of the article were strong? What needs clarification or more detail? Is it well written? 4. List the manuscript’s strengths and its weaknesses. Clearly state the objectives, contributions, and limitations of the manuscript. 5. Ensure that the article focuses on its stated objective. 6. Check that sufficient research and evidence to support the author’s claims has been provided. 7. Confirm that the information provided in the article is current, accurate, and consistent. 8. Cite quotations, give page numbers, and make direct reference to the specific areas of the paper on which you are commenting. 9. Offer comments on tables, figures, and diagrams. Is the article too lengthy? Does it contain too many figures? Are the figures relevant to the discussion in the text To download the form of Copyright Agreement click here
- Internet Archive HTML5 Uploader 1.6.4
IN COLLECTIONSCommunity Data
Uploaded by info jopas on